- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal equipment in order to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalise our website, make navigation easier for our users, provide a better experience when using the website, identify problems to improve the website, and make measurements and usage statistics.
- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
According to the purpose:
Technical Cookies. These cookies enable the user to browse through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request to register or participate in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for video or sound distribution, or sharing content through social networks.
Geolocation Cookies. These cookies are used to know where a user is located when requesting a service. These cookies are anonymous and are used, for example, to provide you with the appropriate information depending on the country in which you are located.
Customisation Cookies. These cookies enable the user to access the service with some general features predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analysis Cookies. These cookies enable the entity responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users on the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the performance of website, application, or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of this website, application, and platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data provided by the users.
- DEPENDING ON THEIR DURATION THE COOKIES CAN BE:
Session cookies. These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These cookies are not stored on the user's computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
Persistent cookies. They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored on the user's computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he reconnects to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Purpose cookies: These cookies are used by our web system and do not store any personal information.
• Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner and from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Likewise, in the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third-party, such cookies shall also be considered as third-party cookies. The Website collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor's hard drive.
Purpose: Statistics of use and navigation of the website.
In third-party cookies, procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider
What cookies do we use specifically?
Purpose: Measure user interactions on websites Duration: _ga 2 años
_gid 24 horas
_gat 1 minuto
AMP_TOKEN 30 segundos a 1 año
_gac_<property-id> 90 días
Purpose: Detects marketing tracking and conversion data Duration:
1P_JAR one week
NID, Remember session values
APISID, User preferences and values at each visit
CONSENT, statistics of videos on Youtube
HSID and SID, attack prevention and fraud
SAPISID and SSID, save preferences in Google services
NID, 6 month
APISID, 2 years
CONSENT, 1 year
HSID, 2 years
SAPISID, 2 years
SID, 2 años
SSID, 2 años
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps protect your privacy, but may also limit your experience on some websites, limit functionality, or even prevent you from properly browsing or using some of their services. If you want to know how to disable cookies in popular web browsers, you may visit the following tutorials:
• Google Chrome
• Mozilla Firefox
• Internet Explorer
• Chrome for Android
Last updated October 2018.